Services offered by home visitors include:
• Home education and support during pregnancy, as well as through the child’s first 2-3 years of life
• Assistance in obtaining medical care and medical insurance
• Assistance with social services, mental health services, mentoring and support
• Developmental screenings and fun learning activities
• Transportation assistance for doctor and social service appointments
• Support in achieving goals toward self-sufficiency, such as finishing high school and employment
Home Visiting Services are available to all pregnant women and first time parents with a child up to age 6 months. Other criteria may apply. The foundation for our services is based on a relationship of mutual trust and support. Home Visits are offered throughout Hamilton County.