Think You Might Be Pregnant?
If you think you are pregnant, visit the Healthy Moms & Babes Van for a free, confidential pregnancy test.
• If you are pregnant, we will refer you to a doctor so you can begin prenatal care.
• You can continue to come to the Healthy Moms & Babes van for pregnancy and prenatal education.
• Add a multivitamin to your daily routine with 400 micrograms of B vitamin folic acid. This will help reduce the risk of some birth defects for the baby.
• Exercise, and eat a healthy diet full of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and calcium.
• Get enough sleep.
• Above all DO NOT smoke, drink alcohol or do illegal drugs.
Healthy Moms & Babes can help you with any questions you may have about your pregnancy, and what you can do to make sure you and your baby will be healthy and happy. To speak with someone who can answer your questions, call our office at (513)591-5600 or (513)377-2328 to reach our Van Staff.